Marketing & Communications Manager
FairWinds Partners seeks a highly motivated Marketing and Communications Manager with a passion for content creation.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, collaborative, and enthusiastic with 1-3 years of relevant experience in a corporate environment and relevant academic experience and/or training. Candidates must be comfortable in a dynamic, open-office environment and with taking immediate ownership of tasks from assignment through completion, working independently with minimal supervision.
The position requires strong writing, project management, and interpersonal skills as well sound judgment, reliability, and flexibility.
The Marketing and Communications Manager will report to the Vice President of Consulting and Strategy. Responsibilities include
- Drafting, editing, and posting blogs in collaboration with internal subject matter experts;
- Drafting press releases, letters to the editor, and fact sheets;
- Organizing events and meetings, both internal and external;
- Press outreach and media monitoring;
- Compiling and editing decks and scripts for webinars;
- Updating product and service related documents and online copy;
- Assisting with client deliverables and reports;
- Delivering content to key audiences, often in partnership with digital strategy vendors; and
- Measuring the efficacy of content and content delivery relative to marketing and communications objectives.
Bachelor’s degree required. Travel minimal. Excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401k and commute/gym stipend.
To apply, please submit your cover letter, résumé, and writing sample via email. No phone calls please.